Ski Hill Mulcher® Ideal for Hillside Mowing & Mulching
*The weight of the machines is approximate, it refers to the standard version with any options and it may vary. The information and images contained in this document are to be considered reference values. The St. George Company reserves the right to make changes without notification.
The Ski Hill Mulcher® will fit most snow grooming vehicles.
This front mounted machine allows the mowing / mulching of previously unreachable areas.
BENEFITS OF THE SKI HILL MULCHERS®
- Open your resort earlier in the season by using a Ski Hill Mulcher®. Mowing/mulching the overgrowth on the hill before winter arrives will result in less snow pack cover needed to start the ski season.
- By using a Ski Hill Mulcher® you leave a better terrain on which to build the snow base”.
- Forged steel Hammerflails™ working with stationary counter knives allow for a ﬁne mulched ﬁnished product.
- Reliable hydraulic/belt drive allows for quiet performance.
- Full length rear roller with height adjustment allows for machine to follow contours of the ground.
- Will mulch material up to 10 cm (4″) diameter.
- Fits most snow grooming vehicles with several mounting hitch conﬁgurations available (BR 275 hitch is standard).
- The Ski Hill mulcher® features oversize roller bearings on the main shaft, a welded body of STRENXTM Performance steel giving the mulcher a long and productive life in the toughest of conditions.
Mowing / Mulching of overgrowth leaves an improved surface, resulting in a quicker accumulation of snowpack.
An ecological solution: mulching has proven environmental and economic advantages over the use of chemical sprays to control brush growth. Mulching eliminates the potential danger to the soil and water table.
Features of the Ski Hill Mulcher®
Massive 5 lb floating forged hammerflails with 27 mm (1-1/6″) machined bolts for strength and smooth operation.
Three sets of full length forged steel replaceable “Counter knives” assist with hammerflails to produce a fine mulch.
Full front chain curtain protection
Full length rear roller, with height adjustment allows for machine to follow the contours of the ground.
Several hitch models available, to fit popular brands of snow grooming machines. BR 275 pictured.
A welded body of STRENXTM Performance steel.
Replaceable heavy duty forged swinging hammers on a large diameter rotor.
Steep slopes are no problem. The Ski Hill mulcher goes where ever your groomer goes.
An ecological solution:
Mulching has proven environmental and economic advantages over the use of chemical sprays to control brush growth. Mulching eliminates the potential danger to the soil and water table.