LEHNER SuperVario Seeder
Used primarily in agriculture. The main area of application for the SuperVario® is the spreading of:
- Cover crops
- Slug pellets
- Grass seeds for reseeding grassland
- Silage additive to prevent solidification in silo tanks
Its 12-Volt drive means that the spreader can always be operated independently of other drives such as Kardan drives or hydraulics. This means that two processes can often be combined into one. The result is cost savings in practical use.
- Stepless spreading width 2 – 24 metres
- Robust 12-volt Bosch electric motor with 180 watts
- Operation from driver’s seat via control panel
- Visual and audible error message with two-lined display
- Transparent supply hopper with 70, 110 or 170 litres
- Standard power supply line with 4.0 mm² wire cross section and 5 m length
- 10-time automatic control overdrive when the material in the hopper is excessively compressed.
- Slide valves and spreading discs made of stainless steel
- Stepless spreading volume adjustment from the driver’s seat
- Adjustable throwing vanes
- Robust steel frame with mounting drill holes
- Electric components waterproof (distribution box)
- Digital start-up technology
- Weight: 31 kg
- 6-metre-long cable from spreader to tractor
- Special agitator shaft for grasses
- Hopper lid with quick-release fastener
- Hopper with drainage opening / residue drainage
The working width can be steplessly adjusted between 2 and 24 metres. The variable spreading width is achieved by steplessly controlling the SuperVario®’s spreading disk between 200 rpm and 3000 rpm from the comfort of the driver’s cab. The control panel also comes as standard with various monitoring functions such as the empty indicator or automatic slider monitoring. The preparation for headland management (VGM) also comes as standard.
Spreading with comfort and convenience – the LAS 4 control panel with empty indicator.
As well as setting the working width by infinitely adjusting the rotational speed of the spreading disc, all other switching functions are also controlled via the control panel. These include On/Off, setting the adjustment valve for spreading dosage, checking the voltage, etc. What’s more, the control panel issues a visual and acoustic warning when the hopper level is down to minimum or the valve is not in position. Enjoy even greater convenience with speed-dependent dosage via the AUTO-DOSIS control unit.
The vital difference
The valve and spreading disc are made of non-rusting stainless steel (stainless steel frame available at additional cost). The agitator can be equipped with an agitator finger (included) especially for sowing grass seed.
Flexible & sturdy in the field
With its 12 V technology and extensive range of attachments, the SuperVario® can be installed on virtually any agricultural vehicle, e.g. ATV, pickup, etc.
AUTO-DOSIS automatically adjusts the valve position in line with the driving speed.
After you have selected the material, entered the desired spreading width and discharge rate per hectare, the AUTO-DOSIS automatically reacts to braking and acceleration manoeuvres and controls the dosing valve, keeping the discharge rate kg/ha constant.
1. AUTO-DOSIS via 7-pin signal socket
Here, the travel speed is recorded via the 7-pin signal socket on the tractor. In this version, the signal socket also provides the headland management system.
2. AUTO-DOSIS via GPS receiver
The speed is determined by GPS and forwarded to the control panel.