Quartermilker Isolation Jug
Best in the Business Non-Capsizing Design
Isolates one quarter of the cow’s milk from the other three quarters in cases of high somatic cellcount, mastitis, hemorrhage or colostrum contamination. Just connect the appropriate lines from the claw, and connect the QUARTERMILKER in between. Milk from the affected quarter is then isolated in the QUARTERMILKER, which receives its vacuum from the claw. QM 8L Quartermilker.
The QUARTERMILKER must be used within the requirements of local milk regulations.
- Low profile non-capsizing design.
- Wide 9cm (3 1/2”) neck opening for easy cleaning inside.
- Extra-soft 50cm (20”) suction tubes allow normal movement of cow during milking.
- Easy connection to any teatcup liner with plastic multifit connector.
- Overflow preventing stop-valve in lid for added safety.
- Capacity: 8 litres
- Height: 8 1/2” (20cm)