Kasco, founded in 1977 by its current owners, is a leading manufacturer of personal protective equipment and prides itself with an experience of over 30 years in the manufacture of filters and technologically designed, high quality powered air purifying and airline supplied air respirators equipped with face masks and helmets.
The excellent quality of Kasco personal protective devices is warranted by an ISO9001 certified quality system, and backed up by product certifications attained according to current European, American and Australian standards.
The reliability of Kasco products is the result of years of expertise combined with on going research and testing of new materials and technologies. Through the careful selection of suitable means and facilities Kasco is able to provide the regular distribution of its products worldwide and ensure an efficient and timely Customer Service.
The wide range of applications of Kasco respirators guarantees operator protection, safety and comfort in numerous sectors such as, for example:
- in agriculture, hot houses, nurseries, gardening
- from site decontamination to construction works
- from asbestos removal to the metal industry
- from the chemical to the pharmaceutical and biological industries
- in the wood working and marble industries
- for sandblasting, welding and spray-painting work
The St. George Company provides all parts and service for Kasco respirators. Get the insurance of healthy protection – order a Kasco helmet respirator today!