Applied to the healthy claw with the quick drying resin included., Cowslips take the weight off the damaged or infected claw, thus alleviating pain.
- Simple & quick to use
- Cost effective
- Self shedding
- 4 sizes now available
“No More Lame Excuses!”
Why Use CowSlips?
Hoof Wall Support
- CowSlips are the only application for the treatment of lameness providing increased support for the hoof wall; the chief weight bearing area
Ease of Use
- The glue is mixed within the shoe, no mess, no fuss, and no extra equipment necessary. The glue is not temperature sensitive.
- CowSlips are quick, clean and easy to fit
- See Fitting section for full fitting sequence
- Plus and XL have a unique roll over toe and tapered sole to assist cow movement and balance
- The unique hoof-like design increases surface area for adhesion ensuring CowSlips remain in place for 4-6 weeks before self-shedding
- The glue has been specifically designed to form a secure and watertight bond with the hoof.
- CowSlips can be easily adapted for the treatment of complicated claw lesions