Seven MPS Multipurpose Mulchers
The Seven MPS Multipurpose Mulcher
- Body frame made of high-strength steel with special front design to facilitate the material entry.
- Protection by two chain curtains.
- Coupling to tractor Cat. 2 with fast coupling balls.
- Hydraulic hood with “Superfinish” system.
- Replaceable protection skids for deep work.
- Rotor with replaceable shafts and fixed hammers with helical disposition.
- Hammers with 2 carbide tips model F23.
- Rotor transmission with 1 + 1 Polychain GT Carbon belt and ESB system.
- Reinforced PTO shaft.
- Reinforced gearbox, input to 540 (for tilling), 1.000 rpm (for mulching) and 1”3/4 Z6.
- Replaceable counterblades on body frame and on hydraulic hood.
- PTO shaft included.
The Seven MPK Multipurpose Mulcher
Mulcher that integrates in one single unit the possibility of milling depth stumps, stones and roots (up to 30 cm) as well as forestry mulching on surface. It´s made with Hardox® coatings and a two-speed specially designed gearbox allowing to alternate the rotor speed simply and effectively depending on work to be done. The MPK mulcher is the ultimate tool for the creation of farmable agricultural land or regeneration of forestry soil at the lowest cost, reducing the impact of carbon and maximizing productivity.
Mechanical Power (HP) 200 – 300
Working Width (CM) 225-250
Weight (KG) 3.235-3.640